ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux

don't
have quoted me the best so far

however, i remember reading before that they send you loads of paperwork to fill in and want receipts for your mods etc? which i dont have

It's either them or I stick with elephant, + i'll be changing cars at some point during the year and with elephant i know it'll be fairly easy, going to ring flux soon to see how much of a pain they are

experiences with flux? wrong part of forum i know but renewals very soon, ie tomorrow

1.8 Civic EX
flux are fine, i didn;t send them any recipts for any work I've had done. Just aslong as you read the forms properly and fill in as much as you can then you'll be alright...

don't
hmmm not going with them

I said i'd change cars during the policy, maybe to a lotus elise,

they said it would be aproblem as the broker they have selected to insure me so far wouldn't touch me on that car, so i wouldn't be able to change

Shhh
Adrian Flux = Right pain in the arse.

Got a quote with 2x named drivers, listed the car and how it was. No worries. Price, paid it etc.

Next 4 weeks i get letters stating i need to declare the drivers, mods, copy of all licenses etc, was sick of letter after later.

Dont go with them, i had none of this info given to me on the quote. Right pain in the ass. Also policy aint that good too, as they dont cover you if the keys are left in the car. :(

Sod em..

Go with someone better. Also, they were not the cheapest. :(

Sold the sport :(
AliasOmega said:
Adrian Flux = Right pain in the arse.

Right pain in the ass. Also policy aint that good too, as they dont cover you if the keys are left in the car. :(

Erm I don't blame em - which muppet leaves their keys in the car :S:S:S

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
MadSi said:
Erm I don't blame em - which muppet leaves their keys in the car :S:S:S

Totally Agree!!! Why not have the doors wide open and a come and take my car for free sign too!!!

I'm with Flux and they are fine, told them about my mods, have kept them informed of future plans and for the majority of work they say the premium will not increase. Itss up for renewel in October so i'll check for the cheapest then.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Sorry, do we live in Cape Town???

The central locking that kicks in when you go over 5 mph would help, if not take the keys out of the ignition and through them out of the car!!!