ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adsense.

Anyone use it? I mean putting it on your site, not paying for the ads.

What sort of hits does your site get and what return does it generate?

Last edited:
I had it on my website a couple of years ago and it generated a decent amount of income for what it is.

My website wasn't particularly that busy, maybe 1000 hits a week, not like CS busy anyway.

I think I only got one pay out of around $50 as I got bored quickly and took the site down

Can you only have the text based ones or is there an option for a jpeg/gif banner etc?

Your site sounds about the same really, give or take. Just not sure what's the best way of doing it. Tempted to go with one of those companies that fill the gaps for you but then take a cut.

I used another site before Adsense, but it was something really crappy like "PayPopUp" or something and it was really terrible. Simple text ads were like $0.001 per click.

Iirc with Adsense there are a whole load of different ads you can use. Text based, banners, the featured ads you get at the top of google searches. I think you can also specify what size the banners can be.

Sign up to adsense, its free and you can view all the different types of ads before you implement them.