ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice again !!!! :P

clio campus sport woo hoo
what do you guys think of the renault clio campus sport 1.2 16v????? im gtin one soon for my 1st car :D :D :D cant wait !!!:D :D

clio campus sport woo hoo
lol i think they look stunning te interiors sweet 2 i hate tha other shitty interior :mad: :mad: only 75 bhp bu a well @ least it gts me about mre quicker :D :D :cool: :cool:

Leon Cupra R 225
it's a good 1st car I had an 02 plater 1.2 16v it was nippy but that's as far as it goes.

all the best when you get it though. don't chav it up or anything either pal

RB 182
I've got a campus sport as my first car >http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167344

love it to pieces and is perfect for a new driver. And as yozza said they are NOT slow if you drive them well, it's faster than my mates 306 1.4 and 1.6! and my mum has a 2L HDI 206 and its not too far off that. I know it can't really compare to a 172/182 but for a first car you will love it, trust me :rasp: .
Tommy boy when you say chav it up dus that mean crazy sh** b cos i only want to lower it maybe tint the windows and put a nice stereo in it don't think thats too chavvy is it? i think it wuld look pretty good :approve: