ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice me!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol...Centre section!!!

Just get a normal one! And then take off the lights and spoiler! :clown:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

i spotted you the other night Zorro, it was a clear night and there was a red spoiler moving slowly across the horizon.

supersprints are great though.

Flame Red (172)
lol...Centre section!!!

Just get a normal one! And then take off the lights and spoiler! :clown:

lights are already off..because they don't work any more;)...

for the spoiler i WILL NEVER TAKE IT OFF...cause it's sooo sexy....and gives a personnality to my 172.....you want that all 172's looks like urs;)...commmonnn mann .....Wake up;)...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! If every flame red looked like the pink bus the world would be a better place.

Good news about the lights! It's a blessing in disguise! ;)

Flame Red (172)
LOL! If every flame red looked like the pink bus the world would be a better place.

Good news about the lights! It's a blessing in disguise! ;)

am getting new lead lights;)....and if every flame looked like urs ,will be working for a TAXI COMPANY...ha ha ha....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Would be a cracking taxi service tho!

You could almost use your spoiler as the taxi sign!!! There's a great shout, i think your on to something here! ;)

Flame Red (172)
Would be a cracking taxi service tho!

You could almost use your spoiler as the taxi sign!!! There's a great shout, i think your on to something here! ;)

with your PINK BUS we can pick more clients;)...without forgetting ur greatttt drive skills;)....let's think about that project again;)

top of the pyramid
It would be a taxi service for gays and girls been pink and all (isnt there already one about in glasgow?;))