ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on a valver

Hello guys i am interested in buyin a 16v and this one has come up. Looks pretty mint just wanted some idea on wot some of u would pay for the car.

"1996 RENAULT CLIO 16v, 1996, N reg. 63000 miles, one owner from new, Williams blue, unmarked trm, never been smoked in, original everything. No tax, 11 months MOT. "

Cheers Chris

The Jinx

Absolutely no more than £3k. Sounds like its due a cambelt change and they aint cheap. Plus you need tax £160.

Other than that sounds pretty good.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I paid 5k for mine same spec apart from 47k. This was 3 years ago. Car came with magnex and K&N. Ditched K&N though.

Im on 84k now but loads of work done on car and leather added. Would still think mine would only be worth 3-3.5k. Would guess this would be the same as more standard but less miles.

cheers for all ur replys, yeah i guess tax would be an extra £160, how much would a cambelt change be then? the car is actually advertised for just under 3k so already sound like a deal. Cant wait to get a valver.