ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on where to go for diff install?

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Leaning towards a Quaife ATB Diff for my 182 track car. Any recommendations on where to go to have one installed? I'm in the south and not far from KTEC who will supply/install one for 1.8K. Not really looking for the cheapest option more after someone reliable to do the job. I don't mind traveling either or is there anyone on the forum who does this work?

Thanks in advance.

Clio 182
There's a box with Quaife already installed in the classifieds atm for £1k I think - well worth looking at that option + paying a local garage to do the work.

330i. E30 Touring.
If you're not far from K-tec then Dan@SJM is also not a miilion miles away, and will be much more reasonable for a remove and refit of the box if you're not so handy with the spanners.

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
If you're not far from K-tec then Dan@SJM is also not a miilion miles away, and will be much more reasonable for a remove and refit of the box if you're not so handy with the spanners.

Thanks. I'm alright if I've got a guide to follow. Sounds like Mark is the man for the job tho.

RB 182 FF
I can also vouch for Dan, he's sorted all my problems and as reasonably as he possibly can... And NorthloopCup sounds like another legend, we are spoilt here..... :smile::up:

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Dan has sent a few boxes up to me for work before mate, so there's no worries there. He is also a mate, so I can vouch for him. :up:

I'm half tempted to buy a lower mileage box and send it to you for a rebuild and diff. Mines on 80somethingK now and I keep looking at engine dynamics performance packages. :smilingimp: