ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice; re Orange (phone company) being useless

So regarding my post in the Things i don't like thread, i've almost had enough of them.

Orange. (phone network)

Utter useless c***s, set up a DD to pay my bill, didn't work. Went in a month later, complained, woman said it was now working fine. Didn't work, went back in a month later. Different person insisted it was working fine now and not to worry it would come out the next month. (all people in the Cabot Circus store) Just been looking at my bank, sorting post xmas out, hasn't been coming out. Now have a bill for £100 to pay, got the money, it just their utter f**king incompetence thats's doing my head in. Not sure where to go from here.

Go in, ask for the manager and have word...?
Call up support on the phone...?

What's the best way to deal with the problem i've had and to try and get some compensation for wasting my time and just being in incompetant from them.

Would it be better to deal with someone on the phone and ask for their supervisor or to go into the local shop, Cabot Circus and speak to the manager there. I've got a back bone, so no issue with speaking with someone and holding my ground, just want to know the best way to deal with them and get something from them to make me happier about them being c***s.

Hmm. Worth a go though.

You could have given me a few hours to get some useful advice before binning it to here. Far more threads in GC in need of binning right now.

Last edited:
  Skoda Fabia vRS
forget the shop, just ring em up and they will set it up over the phone

Orange customer service IMO is excellent, ive never had a problem they cant sort with a quick phone call

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Try and speak to the UK call centre, well its Glasgow i think, almost UK. Anyway, bet they can get you sorted quicker than the imbeciles in india.

I was going to call them chimps, is that racist or not? I couldn't work it out so didn't.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i always seem to get Scotland, i bet even the Indians can do it though, just get em rang

150 from your phone