ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advise needed!

I've removed the nearside shocker because I'd noticed the rubber was on upside down (not sure what to call it). Dismantled the shocker then reassembled it, when I came to put it back on the car I couldn't get the bottom of the shocker to match the two holes at the back of the hub.

The shocker has been assembled correctly but I didn't use spring compressors, could that be the reason the shockers seems to be to long to be re-fitted?

Apologies if my description is a little vauge I'm not mechanically minded but any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Are both sides of the car jacked up? It makes it easier this way, a spare jack also makes it easier to just lift the shock up a bit so you can get the bolts in.

Dodgy one
Use a bar to pry down the ARB so you can get it in if you cant get the otherside jacked up