ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aero wipers

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I love mine but you do have to switch around the clips as renault wipers go opposite way

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
mine are really good, clear the screen well and also look better than standard wipers

Seat Ibiza
I love them, think they look alot better too. Perfect for clearing water.

I bought the Bosch ones, and they are awesome but alot of people rate the cheaper ones too.

Very good f**k the bosch ones they are a waste of money.

I use Ebay and buy the redline ones very good my last set lasted a about 14-16-months on my clio, Just looking at some for my Astra.

Seat Ibiza
Very good f**k the bosch ones they are a waste of money.

I use Ebay and buy the redline ones very good my last set lasted a about 14-16-months on my clio, Just looking at some for my Astra.

I got them trade from Euro, they were only £10.

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
How good are the ones from ebay for £6/7/8 pounds?

Read a negative review on another thread about someones that fell to peices in the rain.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Dont bother with the cheap ones, I had some and they were no better than cheap normal blades (Smeary, left water behind and didnt work that well at high speed)

Ive had Bosch ones (retrofit series) on my last 3-4 cars and had no problems with them, very happy indeed.

As mentioned above, if you want perfection, then PIAA silicone jobbies are best bet, however they look like normal wipers which IMO is a shame, they should come out with some aerostyle ones.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have the Bosch ones too - awesome and last for ages too with regular window treatment :)

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Been looking to get some of these aeroblades, what size do you need? and where do you get the bosch ones from?

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
21" for the clio's.

While on the topic, why are the clio's wipers the opposite side compared to other cars, they seem to have put them on the right side on the mk3's?
So why did they have them going the opposite way on mk2's?

Bosch ones cost around £20 personally i think thats too much and id rather not spend that on wipers.

The website above, wiperblades, own brand wipers are £11.22 vs £6 on ebay.

50+ of the ebay ones sold aswel surely they must be up to the job?