ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AFGHANISTAN...........AGAIN

LY 182 FF CUPPED
hi guys and gals

I am still alive and kicking, just been a tad busy at the mo, currently out in Afghanistan ......AGAIN!!!!

follow my stuff on my blog when you get two minutes

www.throughwoodyslens.com

"Dan I will call you when I get back"

Oh and for anyone interested, I am hanging up my army boots and out of the army next summer, and deciding to make a break out on civvy street as a Photographer with a good friend and Army photographer colleague Mark Jones........watch this space.

we are planning to get a studio, and cover weddings, events sports etc etc etc .....two smelly ex army freelancer's.

spk soon

Steve

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Brilliant picture, i love it when you post some new ones up :)

Nimbus 197
excellent work as always mate. Will be interesting to see your techniques applied to weddings and stuff, good luck!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
well^^^ I have just got myself a shiny new 85 F1.4 G lens, and a set of Elinchrom Ranger Quadra lights with a 70 cm Octabox which will be used on weddings>

I want hit weddings with a studio like lighting technique, I have two to practice on in January.....we will work as a two man team on all weddings.
Either work as a no1 and no2 or one shooting and one holding lights.

I reckon I shoot a unique style, but need to get some in the bag first so that potential clients will buy into it.

I am dreading the transition though, and know its a dog eat dog world out there.

Steve!
I looked at your blog the other day, great stuff, especially like the model shoots.

Im in Kosovo at the moment lol, but its my last trip!!! Get back Friday so give me a call :)

Your future plans sound awesome! Best of luck!

LY 182
That Karen's got some great funbags!

Seriously though, awesome photos. Really top quality.

Make sure you get yourself a nice website set up when you're ready! The blog is good but I think a nice clean portfolio would be best. (Ya probably thought about that already but I know that's what I'd be looking for).

LY 182 FF CUPPED
its in the pipeline for early January, although I am still stumped on what is the best setup to go for......option options

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Revs I might send you an email when I get home, and see what suggestions you can put my way???

i am bit of a techno mong when it comes to all that stuff anyway.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Awesome stuff mate, something i really enjoy looking through cause its something id love to get the chance to do myself.

Can't wait to view them photos properly this screen sucks and is tiny!