ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

after 4 hours cleaning thought i'd take some pics

hello i've had the car a month now and love it i just had the belts done but it came back filthy so thought id clean it up

S8300608.jpg

S8300618-1.jpg

S8300622.jpg

S8300620.jpg

S8300618.jpg

just thought id see wot people thought

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Never heard of it, I always use the Meguiars claybar, although I'm going to try differant stuff now as its bloody expensive! Get some tyre shine on there!

RB One Eight Two
Another 182 with silver standard wheels, really rare. Splitter, cup spoiler, lower, done!

im gonna go for the skoda splitter and am keeping my eyes open for the spoiler there bout 170 quid on ebay and ur right bout lowering it it just doesnt quite look right so im looking at best way to do it might have look at the vmaxx coilovers

RB One Eight Two
Im going to go for the K-Tec Coilover kit, as lots of people on here really rate them and they are a good price, mine just looked like a 4x4 at FCS against all the other 182s lol

exactly wot i thought when ive looked at the pics on here when ive read wot people have said about the ktec coilies and the vmaxx i dont really fancy the rubbing caused by them being a bit softer. i hope to go to a meet so hopefully people who have them might be kind and show me the differences

i used the liquid clay bar stuff i just didnt follow there instructions cos it was useless when i did it brought the paint work up really nicely:cool: