ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket steering wheel

Hello all just a quick one really, I've been offered an OMP wheel but was wondering what boss I'd need as not sure if they are universal for the 182. A mate has an Oreca one and said that will work but just checking really.
Cheers chaps

2003 Clio 172
From what I've gathered browsing this forum, don't bother with an OMP one as it's a really tight fit to get the cable for the horn through. Momo's boss kit is supposed to be better.

The horn cable is easy to get through the OMP boss but the air bag ones are more difficult but still easy enough.

948991EF-D4B0-4F80-979B-6B228F826F91.jpg

I hear it's more to do with the traction control steering sensor that causes a problem with the OMP but not with the MOMO.

I've got the OMP boss, and it is tight to get the wires through, but more than possible.
However I had to modify it to get the Self Cancelling Indicators to work properly,

I've got a 172 cup with no steering angle sensor so can't comment on that, but get the Momo