ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afternoon photos of the R32

Golf R soon...
Thought I would take some photos since the R32 has just been cleaned and the sun was out :)

Excuse the swirls marks, it still needs a good polishing session :rasp:

Photos were taken with a Nikon D70.

DSC_3839.jpg

DSC_3840.jpg

DSC_3841.jpg

DSC_3842.jpg

DSC_3843.jpg

DSC_3844.jpg

DSC_3845.jpg

DSC_3846.jpg

DSC_3847.jpg

DSC_3848.jpg

DSC_3849.jpg

DSC_3850.jpg

DSC_3851.jpg

DSC_3852.jpg

DSC_3853.jpg

DSC_3854.jpg

DSC_3855.jpg

DSC_3856.jpg

DSC_3857.jpg

DSC_3858.jpg

Monaco 37/468
Don't want to dampen your spirits but it's forecast rain tomorrow, and black is a b**ch to keep clean ;-)

Got to love the mk4 though, it's the nicest shape of the lot and that is a very nice specimin!

Golf R soon...
Don't want to dampen your spirits but it's forecast rain tomorrow, and black is a b**ch to keep clean ;-)

Got to love the mk4 though, it's the nicest shape of the lot and that is a very nice specimin!

Raining all day I heard! :( I thought I might as well get out and enjoy it whilst its looking good :cool:

I think the mk4 is the better looking R32 as well :)

Golf R soon...
I've got it booked in for a oil and 4x4 drive service on Monday. I was going to have a milltek non resonating exhaust fitted but the tailpipes are in short supply at the moment so I will have to wait till after May bank holiday, oh well it will happen eventually!

Golf R soon...
Cheers for the positive comments guys/gals, makes me feel all warm inside :)

Anyone like the plates?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Gorgeous car but i feel theres something missing on the car, as in where fog lights should be?

Golf R soon...
Gorgeous car but i feel theres something missing on the car, as in where fog lights should be?

I know what you mean, I was a little suprised it didn't come with fog lights! Don't need them really the xenons are super bright!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea, i know u won't need foglights, but seems like its missing something.

Almost looks like those chavvy body kits on Corsas etc.

B

Brown.

loverly loverly :)....is there anything that can be done with the egg yolk's in the head lights or are they amber deflectors ??

Nice motor :cool: Pressed number plates aren't my thing, prefer the standard ones. Cars ace though.

loverly loverly :)....is there anything that can be done with the egg yolk's in the head lights or are they amber deflectors ??
I was going to ask that too.

1998 BMW e46 323i
adore the understated presence of the older r32s. If I had more money and did fewer miles I'd have to buy one!! You lucky lad.

Golf R soon...
Stunner matey..

Milltek FTFW tho oh and its gotta be the resonated one, utter filth!!

Non resonating is the louder version ;) Only the one silencer, The resonating one has two!

adore the understated presence of the older r32s. If I had more money and did fewer miles I'd have to buy one!! You lucky lad.

I am indeed a lucky lad! Use it everyday as well :approve:

I know what you mean, I was a little suprised it didn't come with fog lights! Don't need them really the xenons are super bright!

are they not in the headlight unit like standard Mk4 Golf's?

new plates look very smart :)

I'll have to check that out! :D

Plates do look the business, sadly illegal though :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yea, i know u won't need foglights, but seems like its missing something.

Almost looks like those chavvy body kits on Corsas etc.

:rolleyes:

Ignore the above. Looks cracking Daz. Pain defo needs attention! I'd sort you out if you lived closer. Really enjoyed doing the oldboys Tornado R.

Golf R
Non resonating is the louder version ;) Only the one silencer, The resonating one has two!

I am indeed a lucky lad! Use it everyday as well :approve:

are they not in the headlight unit like standard Mk4 Golf's?

new plates look very smart :)

I'll have to check that out! :D

Plates do look the business, sadly illegal though :(

turn the lights on and then pull the headlight knob towards you as that puts the fogs on... tbh tho i have absolutely no idea whether the R32 has fogs or not!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
black is a ***** to keep clean, but once paint correction is done it looks the business, i should have taken snaps of mine last week after alans handywork, was superb.