ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afternoon photos of the R32

MON

titty cup'd 182
Lovely car, the only MKIV worth having imo (the rest handle like a boat as std).

Really needs an aero wiper on the rear to clean up the look. The OE rear wiper looks like it's from the 80's.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Lovely car, the only MKIV worth having imo (the rest handle like a boat as std).

I'd agree with that, R32 is awesome and incredibly capable. The rest are just shite and slow as standard. Then if you mod them, they're shite and nippy.

Dan

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Looks well tidy, best R32 shape as well, not a fan of the new shape one dont look right

Golf R soon...

Really needs an aero wiper on the rear to clean up the look. The OE rear wiper looks like it's from the 80's.

Managed to source an aero wiper the other day, looks much better now! :)

Golf R soon...
I keep meaning to....since like January lol :eek:

Oh right! lol

I've was looking for about 4 months before I decided bugger it!

Originally wanted a blue one but kind of glad I went for the black now, really suits it!