ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 3am Stalybridge

brapped it past me up the hill early this morning, was in the wifes white fiesta. doubt your on here but car looked larvley.

i'm scared. i am salford through and through, having to cut through town to be near u lot and t'pennines air is painful

'burfdahyyy'

Fair enough, Think its got the Antra kit too. Lives round the corner from me, but he's not on any of the forums, youngish lad too. Hi bro has a naughty blue 182 rep.

yeh probably be that kid, why else be out at that time ey... if only i was in the meg. could have equalised the city innit ;)

meg is back on the road i was just in her fiesta as i drove to town last night and we got a pizza on way home.

my car wont go to hers, i mean salfords salford and anyone touches it round here well... yeh.

round there she's got no drive and smackheads across the road in various houses.