ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG EGP quick help

Astra SRi T
How long do u have to leave it on for? i know it says 30-60 mins but i need to go out , its been on for 20 mins so far

Astra SRi T
ive done it now, ill leave it longer next time, phew im knackered ,washed with sonax, polished with megs stage 2 and then Ag egp, wanted to put some natty blue but its to late now

106 GTi
Longer the better for me, left over night in a dry garage is even better! 1 hour min though IMO.

A4 Avant & A3
1 hour min.. damn i put mine on for about 30 mins on sunday, it was a pretty warm day though, i get a bit worried about leaving these things on too long lol..
Should i get & put some more on & leave for longer??

106 GTi
I would avoid using it in the sun full stop. Thin is the key to it, it is hard work if you slap it on to thick and it will make it dust.

al

ST on the way...
Yes, don't use it in the sun, especially for an hour :eek: as I found out a couple of months ago ;) QD and a Gaz was needed to remove it!

A4 Avant & A3
Rich said:
Thin is the key to it,

Thats where i get a bit concerned.. it says to use minimal amounts, but then... i think, 'have i covered it all' lol

The car looks pretty shiny now, so hopefully i've done it ok :) might go for another quick polish & EGP on the weekend though. (god what have i started now!)

"Navy" N17 TWO
When you leave the EGP on,what do you use to buff it off?

I usualy use a Megs Supreme Shine MF towel to buff off the Megs #80 - but it is applied with the PC and buffed off within a few minutes

106 GTi
Finishing pads are designed to apply products not remove them - not sure how well it would work.