ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahhh My Car

Clio Campus Sport
lol! thanks man its my rents house ya no how it is... and i have it all to myself as you can see from the pics so PARTY!!

al

ST on the way...
Campus sport? Looks very nice! :D

(always found it odd why Renault put the PH2 bumper back on :S)

Clio Campus Sport
Yep sure is! :)

I don't like it... lol well i just think it looks a tad lame... it really needs some skirts do you think? and some new alloys...

al

ST on the way...
I think it looks fine as it is, then again I would say that ;)

41.gif

Clio Campus Sport
Nice car mate. Love the house! What cars have yours rents actually got then?

My dad is strange, he thinks he needs a summer car and a winter car :S and has got the new Porsche Cayman S (summer - that is in the garage) That i am desperately trying to get a go in!! and also Mercedes SLR that he is in at the moment

My mum has the BMW X5 <---- completely not needed!!

I wont be able to get any pics till the weekend because they are both at work and don't get home till its dark, might be able to get 1 of the Cayman tho in the Garage... or i could just take it out... now thats a good idea!! might take the day off colle tomorrow and do that!! :D

Tungy
:|. Jesus your parents are loaded. What do they do exactly? I wouldn't botehr with bodykits mate. Get a new set of lowering springs or coilovers, maybe some nice (but not chavvy) alloys and it will look top dog.

BMW M3
An SLR !!!! lol

Thats worth the price of nice house !!!

No way on earth would i buy an SLR for winter either lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
X5 and cayman s, lol could have bought some nice cars instead of the generic.

Golf R soon...
Wow that is a nice house! :)

Love the car as well.

Surely if you have a lot money you could go for something a little more upmarket :rolleyes:

Party round yours then :rolleyes:

Racing Blue 182
They could have got you a 182 with all there money ;)

Just kidding

That house is Fab.

Welcome to the forum btw, you a bloke or a girl?

Clio Campus Sport
Wowa so many replys! lol sorry i was at work,

They could have got you a 182 with all there money

I really would have liked a better car but its just the insurance thats the problem and well this is the nicest can i could get for cheap insurance! i would have loved a 182 maybe in a few years! :)

Get you folks to buy you a porsche

I can only dream!

Welcome to the forum btw, you a bloke or a girl?

Thanks mate and im a guy :approve:

and why are you trying to get a go in the porka when there is an SLR on offer

Because i have tried to get in the Merc but he wont let me lol! so im hoping there is a chance with the Porsche :approve:

Jesus your parents are loaded. What do they do exactly

Well to be honest my mum does fuk all! she used to be a midwife but now has ended up running the ward for not much more money so she only works a few days and my dad well he does a fair bit lol he is the regional Chief Executive for the hospitals in and around Coventry, if anyone lives there you know the new big one? meant to be the biggest uni hos in Europe? well yeah that's his lol ummm.. he lectures at Harvard in America doing business management and is also the owner of an Architect firm in Boston.

Enough with the cars lol make me sound like im boasting which im not because some 1 asked!! :p

Clio Campus Sport
Bradharding;2419435I wouldn't botehr with bodykits mate. Get a new set of lowering springs or coilovers said:
Thanks for this dude, u reckon it would be worth gettin a new exhaust to give it a bit more Grrr? cause it sounds poo at the moment!