ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ahhh thats better

01102005.jpg

|
|
|
V
:(
|
|
|
V
wingmirror2.jpg

|
|
|
V
:eek:
|
|
|
V
wingmirror.jpg

|
|
|
V
:)
|
|
|
V
wingmirror3.jpg

|
|
|
V
wingmirror4.jpg

|
|
|
V
:D

diriving down some country roads on way home from girlfriends work.. floor it to 60, this owls in the middle of the road, he gets up and just flies straight at me. hits windscreen and curls round hitting wing mirror

i get to girlfriends house and notice wing mirror is folded in so she just pushes it back out

get up to wash car the next morning and noticed pic 1

couple of weeks later, tell my girlfriends dad where abotus it happened and he has a look for me and finds it on the floor. so i glued it, clipped and tiewrapped it back on.

then got a new one on monday and had it sprayed. just fitted it now.

dunno but there were soem feathers around my wing mirror cap on the ground her dad said.. prob killed and eaten by a fox.

Megane Mk4
I'm glad you didnt destroy the full mirror... its not so bad for the cover, Renault charge about £180 for the full unit, so you got off easy :)