ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Filter

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
Hi all,

I had my car serviced a few weeks back and only had time to look now. The air filter was changed but i didn't check it. Today, took the casing off and I can't put it back on again. I cannot get the filter casing to click at the 4 points. Is there a special way?

BTW it is a Clio Campus 1.2 8V 2006.

Clio sport 182
you can take the hole airbox off and try fitting it that way i find at work using a little lube on the rubber seal helps they are quite fiddly to re fit

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
you can take the hole airbox off and try fitting it that way i find at work using a little lube on the rubber seal helps they are quite fiddly to re fit

Thanks, But I can't quite get the 4 lugs around to clip around. I did want to remove the whole airbox but as you can see i'm useless. I can't even fit a damn airbox cover lol.

If it was misfitted, what should i notive? oh and which type of lube?

Monaco 172
Haha i had this problem, broken clips. This is the best fix available :cool:

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 30