ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air tools :-)

Punto/Clio GTT
dont even think itll work the tools enough to sand tbh

maybe enough air storage to paint a side strip or 2 lol, maybe a door handle if youre lucky :p

Dodgy one
If youre wanting to be running air tools 250Lt compressor with at least 5hp minimum really anything less wont be able to keep up, you'l be using more air than the motors able to put in

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
the air tool uses 5cfm to 30 cfm pressumably 5cfm is 60psi or whatever it said the lowest was that air compressor makes 8.3 cfm so mite just be able to run it on lowest pressure . but the compressor will be constantly working and will wear quicker if it is going to get used a lot. at the bodyshop i worked at we ran 90 psi through the hand held sand blasters and i would say anything much less than that would be pointless.
are u goin to be using it often or is it just something u have seen and could use . it mite be cheaper to have the thing sand blasted than buy everything. but there again compressors are very handy .

the air tool uses 5cfm to 30 cfm pressumably 5cfm is 60psi or whatever it said the lowest was that air compressor makes 8.3 cfm so mite just be able to run it on lowest pressure . but the compressor will be constantly working and will wear quicker if it is going to get used a lot. at the bodyshop i worked at we ran 90 psi through the hand held sand blasters and i would say anything much less than that would be pointless.
are u goin to be using it often or is it just something u have seen and could use . it mite be cheaper to have the thing sand blasted than buy everything. but there again compressors are very handy .

Prob use it like. Once a week if that.
But 1st week i get it will use it about 3 days in a row.
Only really going use it for sandblasting / Dust blowing / Tyer inflation..
And maybe impact tool on any hard nuts :) but thats about it
so only use it about once a week.