ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AIRBAG and SERV light on?

PH2 172
Was driving yesterday and my airbag and service light came on, and wont go off, any ideas?

Im assuming some form of faulty sensor?

PH2 RS
Should be sensor or cable connections. Firstly try to clear errors on ecu by computer at services. If will occure again, will be done something ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Have a wiggle of the connectors under the seat...That may stop it. COmmon problem on the Clio's

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Check the guide in the guides section. Shows you how to turn the light of perminently using a set of resistors.

But yeh, if you play with the wires under your seat it should turn its self off.

Lupo GTI
Check the guide in the guides section. Shows you how to turn the light of perminently using a set of resistors.

But yeh, if you play with the wires under your seat it should turn its self off.

I've tried the resistor thing after fitting 1*2 seats to my rep and it's not worked. Do I need to clear the codes first then fit the resistors?