ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag and Serv Light

Clio182 RB Blue
Hi, I clipped the curb the other day and the engine cut off for a round a minute, it's back to normal now, no airbags came out, but now I have a serv and airbag light on, I have already soldered the pretentioner wires before the accident and have checked them again, I have used the search function and have found no luck, what shall I do? I have an rs tuner and the car is a Clio cup 182 2004, thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
So what is the RS Tuner telling you the cause of the lights is? Check your seat belt anchors to especially the height of them cos I bet one is lower than the other.

Clio182 RB Blue
Sorry dont know what happened there..

Here is the screenshot

Rear 02 heater fault DF0038, DF0083, DF0602
Rear 02 heater fault on activiation DF0038
Brake information fault DF0135

Then 3 air bags faults that need to be unclocked via a module

Untitled.gif

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nevermind.. just found this on fastchip.nl

This module can be used on as many cars and as often as you like, there are*no*vehicle licenses required!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did you not buy the RSTuner SRS module? It will tell you what is wrong otherwise you need to take it somewhere for an accurate diagnostic