ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light Derbyshire

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,
Can around Derbyshire who can turn my airbag & service light off my 172 Cup? I've tried messing around with resistors and nothing seems to be working. The wires don't match up with any of the Cliosport guides. (I've got sparco buckets and sparco wheel).
Also Diamond motors are booked up for the next 12 years so they can't help

Will happily throw some £ to anyone who can help.
Cheers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ask them?. I would only ever use Carl off here for jobs but the likes of this a decent auto electrician would sort that

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
My original post says I've tried contacting them but they're too busy (even for a 10 minute super easy & simple job it seems, a little strange but whatever).

As I said to you on the phone James, I'm mega busy with box rebuilds and clutches. I appreciate it's a "Super simple" job but I've only got one pair of hands and if they're busy... sorry if you find that a bit strange.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
As I said to you on the phone James, I'm mega busy with box rebuilds and clutches. I appreciate it's a "Super simple" job but I've only got one pair of hands and if they're busy... sorry if you find that a bit strange.
Do your toes not work?