ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Light Question

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
I fitted recaro's to my 182 about a month ago. I had to fabricate one of the resistors a bit but it worked fine and the warning light stayed off.

A week or so ago the light came on and I found that one of the wires was loose pushed it back in and all was fine.

For the last 3 days the airbag light has come on and I can't get rid of it, Im going to replace the resistor and hopefully this will fix it.

But will the airbag light still come on? Will there be a fault code registered that I will have to go to Renault to fix?

Clio Sport 182
hi mate what resistors are you using ? yes there will be a fault code logged as its open circuit when you re-connect it it should go to short circuit and then it can be erased. i think the ecu might check so many times then see it ok and turn the light off itself. but i may be wrong

inferno 182 both cup pack
throught there was no probs when swapping these seats straight over, mmmm dont fancy messing about likemight sell the 1's i have then or is it just a straight forward job ?

Clio Sport 182
they dont have side air bags in them mate so the air bag light comes on.. other than that it straight forward

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
There the recaro resistors. One had been used so I had to mess around with it so I could use it again.