ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light

clio 172 cup
Hi all just wondering if any1 if local 2 burton on trent who can reset fault codes? Struggling wiv trying 2 get the airbag light off driving me insane now! Any help wud be greatly appreciated

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
How much is it mate?

£20 but I promise you that light will be gone for good!

0115-9721501 or 07807-190657

Can get you in after 3pm today or if you can't make that I can do you on Saturday at 12ish

Mick

clio 172 cup
Well im workin till 6 2nite? Or can make it sat Wenever u can? Do u need me 2 phone and book in? Cheers

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Pop in on Saturday but in the week i'd ask you to book in. Bare in mind i'm only in (officially) until 13.30 on Saturday

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
DON'T USE THE POSTCODE!!!!!

There is a directions section and some maps on the website which will be much more helpfull in getting you here. Thank fully I'm moving in to a new unit just before Christmas which is being built shortly where SatNav will work! In the meantime, just in case you missed it first, do NOT use the postcode with your SatNav.

DON'T USE THE POSTCODE!!!!!

There is a directions section and some maps on the website which will be much more helpfull in getting you here. Thank fully I'm moving in to a new unit just before Christmas which is being built shortly where SatNav will work! In the meantime, just in case you missed it first, do NOT use the postcode with your SatNav.

Strange that the sat nav on my phone got me there fine, but I also looked on google maps and it was wrong on there!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Google Maps is totally different Tom. They, scarily know where everyone is!