ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag warning light help

Renault Clio 182
Hi guys, recently fitted my snappy steering wheel and much to my annoyance shortly after the service and airbag warning light came on!
So I connected my spare steering wheel and airbag that I was using while snappy worked his magic, still same problem. I tried swapping the airbags and then steering wheels,still to no avail [emoji33] I came to the conclusion it must be the clock spring. I changed it with a second hand 1 still same problem ? Could anyone shed some light on this, could it be something else ? Help me!

Renault Clio 182
I'm assuming drivers seat is it easily accessible or do I have to remove seat sorry for 100 questions

I checked / replaced almost everything in the hope of clearing my light..

Dan found and cleared it before I could even notice him in the car.. get it plugged in everyday with airbag lights mate :)

Renault Clio 182
Cheers dan it needs sorting
,as I just took out the motor no warning light wtf , how often do you have meets and where normally ?

We have monthly meets in Exeter usually. Although they aren't organised on cliosport now due to the fall out between a few members/admins. If you look up RSSW on Facebook you'll find details of it. It's all the cliosport lot except one or 2 members now.

Clio sport 172 cup
can u get it to old basing today for 5oclock?for me to just quickly put it on clip £5 will be fine
Ryan