ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag warning light

clio mk2 ph2 1.2 16v
:S all of a sudden it just came on while i was driving i have tried turning the engine off and back on and that doesn't work. i left it for a couple of hours and its still on does anyone know why this might of happened.
i havn't had a bump or anything it just seems strange. hope someone can help me :S

thankyou

Gelder

Astra SRi T
mine does everytime someone sits in the passanger seat, just move the seat bk and forth and it goes off lol

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
yep sounds like the passenger seat common prob again! give the connections some slack,then push lem together with the engine/ignition switched off.should work.if not it can be the rear seat belts connectors! i know as mine are out lol!

Golf GTI 1.8T
a very BIG common problem mate!

to be extra safe disconnect the battery and leave it for 15 mins to discharge the system.

Unplug all the connects and give them a dry clean, then push them tight back in, should clear the problem.