ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbags on at front

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
michael.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ouch! :eek:

Cheating a bit with the manhole cover lol - I know I used to use ramps for low shots :eek:

The car is clearly on a hill... the back is higher, and the manhole cover adds another inch.

airbags.... great way to ruin a perfectly good car.

BMW E46 330i Touring
He does say he's getting the rear done on Weds, so I'm assuming it's still sitting up in the air. Not a huge fan myself, I like cars to be lower, but not too low. Plenty of mods that I'd have though come before airbags, but each to their own, more pics needed when finished!

A silver Honda
lol, i don't know why everyone is saying it's "too low" or "unpractical"

They are height adjustable at a touch of a button so when the car is being driven it can be at a normal ride height.

The quality of the ride and handling maybe reduced now but he's not a track day wh*re.

and just think, if it's that low when parked it can't be clamped or jacked up:clown:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
for now it is standard body work, but after winter it wont. rear aint done yet, plus not lost any handling, not any dif that stock suspension, even parked on level ground its that low

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
well you wanna give me 1200 for them, lol, didnt think so, had 3 dif sets of 17s and got bord of them. sticking with these till new1s come in 2-3month as ill have the cash

PMSL at not lost handling! with the greatest respect in my experience the "put big wheels and tastless bodykit on a small hatch" crew know as much about handling as i know about brain surgery.

1.2 Power to the People..
gee some of the comments on here have suprised me being a newbie and all.

fred lowers his fook loads and he gets praise for it and just because someone wanted to be a lil differant (ok not to everyones tastes) but how is being low on airbags any differant to coilovers, if not better.

raise it up for practical use, raise it down for show.

i like it

airbags and hydraulics may mean you can set the ride height to suit the situation but they dont ride/drive like conventional springs and struts. You sacrifice the way the car drives purely to be able to dump the sills on the tarmac or raise it up. I bought my car to drive it not look at it so airbags or hydraulics are an expensive waste of time IMO.

1.2 Power to the People..
each to there own, some people buy there cars to look good, may drive shite thats upto them, you did'nt need to be so harsh about your comments.

rant over

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
think it looks mint m8.its different which does not suit the c***s on hear. if u dont track it then cant see the problem, how much they set u back?

it was jsut fresh meet for the keyboard warriors

Arctic Blue Clio 182
what colour you gonna do the car when the kit is done? airbags is a good mod to start with imo if your goin the bodykit route.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
either keep this gold or go for bmw gold or there brown colour, may sound crap colour but it is nice metalic

tilt.rear.JPG
tilt.JPG
low.front.JPG
high.rear.JPG

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ive had the car lowered 60mm before and its no dif now with the bags. car aint for track, why i have bags than coil overs i prefer style than speed if wanted a fast clio i would go buy 172. you may not like it, but who mods there cars for others opinions. will be a show car when fin then ill get some thing fast. so go on about how hate body kits etc aint yours and i llike it and will do as i like. and its the only clio in britain with f.b.s.s kit

No more clio's for me!
Sh*t me thats low!

Although its not to my test, but at the end of the day, Your cash, Your car!

Opinions are like ar5e holes....everybodys got one! lol

Side pic's?? :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
guy i know the exhaust is hanging more down at 1 side spring came off and temp repair had to be done. ill get side piocs soon, wont side the same at the back due to a 1" spacer to allow for 19s

looks good, just dont like the stickers lol, but you have to have them for the sponcership? anyway, it aint for track so why not eh?