ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aircon Prob! New resistor fitted...

CB1N
So I am left without aircon and even with no ventilation even though I fitted new resistor...The vent motor is ok, because I had tested it by shorting wires 1 and 5 going into the resistor unit (two thick black wires, both on each end of the connector). That had resulted in full vent speed on ignition.

New resistor changed nothing, I have no ventilation...The head unit lights up and I can change settings etc looks to be working fine but no air . I turn the AC button off and still no air.... May be faulty cabling to the resistor (red yellow or green wire) or even faulty connector...

I guess that the ventilation has to be in working order for AC to be able to operate, so I think that there is no need to check the gas, pressure switch or AC pump clutch untill ventilation has been fixed.