ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield 19-11-2006 ..more pics...

CLIO VAN 1.2
hey lads i'm the wvm driver had a great day even though i could probably walk round the track faster than the van got round it lol. first time i've ever been round a track and had great fun such a good laugh cheers.

Dude you were ace! You better come to the next one too!
cheers had a great day the drag strip was a laugh lol didnt stand a chance had real googd fun will defo come to the nxt 1.

Starlet GT Turbo
Did it go against the Skyline/Supra???

raced the skyline and r5 and was a fair whack infront!!

freebone i really dont need worry about petrol in it! completley standard and very economical but also means some of your clio's would easily beat the green thing !!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I LOL'd at the ukaskew in the hyundai.... I couldnt help it...

dude... get a valver!
Chris was seething on the day due to camera failure-I think he was letting his agression out on the stip in that pic.

I LOL'd at the ukaskew in the hyundai.... I couldnt help it...

dude... get a valver!
Chris was seething on the day due to camera failure-I think he was letting his agression out on the stip in that pic.

It would be fair to say I didn't have the best of days!

I wish I had tracked the boat after doing those drag runs actually, 11.5 seconds to 60mph didn't feel quite as slow as I was expecting ;)

only cus he touches u up at work too dan :p

kelly knows i wouldnt care if she drove mine or broke it, cus i'll only break it anyway. so nerrr. she just dont want to drive it

clio v6
kelly knows i wouldnt care if she drove mine or broke it, cus i'll only break it anyway. so nerrr. she just dont want to drive it[/QUOTE]

long walk home tho....