ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield - Official Press Photos!

Great day, regardless of the snow and gale force winds. I'm proud to say I didn't pap the crashed 172 :) Vid to follow in the next day or so.

57774028-M.jpg

57774030-M.jpg

57774056-M.jpg

57774076-M.jpg

57774081-M.jpg

57777638-M.jpg

57777643-M.jpg

57777660-M.jpg

57777673-M.jpg

57777698-M.jpg

57777710-M.jpg

57777693-M.jpg

57777690-M.jpg

If you want more of your car let me know, I probably have hundreds! And all pics up so far are here where you will also find full size originals.

BluePete said:
Awesome pictures, what model of camera were you using?

Panasonic FZ20, just a decent point and shoot camera (not SLR), just taught myself how to pan and shoot for action shots at the Rally yesterday and put it into practice today.

Hope I do you proud with the vid, and thanks for the DVD!

Beetle
saners car looks great, love the colour and i'm not normally a fan of green cars. nice 3 wheel action clio_head;) :cool:

omar said:
Excellent pics!

They piss all over mine (which I will post in a bit).

Got a hilarious vid of you on the roundabout, will edit all the footage together at some point, probably tomorrow.

biojo said:
sorry to see daves car on the banking

Damn lucky really, a few inches to the right was a 3ft brick structure, thankfully the little tree and all the mud stopped him from hitting it. Seems to be cosmetic damage at the most, and even that didn't seem to bad once we pulled him down.

306 TD Slut
cool pics! looks like fun. you must properly shagggg all your tires on that ruff suface skiddin around like that...?

Valver..
furry_cup said:
cool pics! looks like fun. you must properly shagggg all your tires on that ruff suface skiddin around like that...?

But at the end of the day... its worth every penny!! :D :D

R35 GTR
Thankyou, everyone who helped get my car out in one piece.:eek:

Ooooh, Jay, thanks for bringing Rebecca back too.

Valver..
Dave3141 said:
Thankyou, everyone who helped get my car out in one piece.:eek:

Ooooh, Jay, thanks for bringing Rebecca back too.

o.... dont say thanks then.. for takin pics of u up there :p

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Last day there my tyre's went on to nearly 14k for fronts and now two airfield days and 20k on rear!

R35 GTR
clio head said:
o.... dont say thanks then.. for takin pics of u up there :p

Thanks mate, they are good angles, did anyone get a pic of how close that big lump of concrete was? Thankyou to the tree too, who saved my door.

I don't think those V6 boys will keep their tyres for 14k, flying round the roundabout ripping up tyres like they're made of money :)

Clio 197
clio head said:
good pics there oms.. cant see about 3 4 pages thou... just red X's :(

Any chance of my VId??? :D :D :D

The gallery's been fixed now.

http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/airfield/index.htm

Vids on their way... :)