ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm help please

172 cup
Ok, so I went away early hours of Sunday morning, locked my Clio 172 cup up outside my boss's house, came back yesterday, unlocked it opened the door and then the hazard lights and siren went off. I tried shutting the door, locking it and unlocking it but nothing would work. How ever while this was going on it would still start? After 10minutes it sorted it's self out and was fine. And it was fine for the rest of the day and night. Till this morning when I woke up all my neighbours but this time I managed to stop it going off with the key fob after 10 goes.

I've read about the hazard lights going off due to water on the alarm but nothing about the siren? Could that still be my problem?

This is such a pain in the ass especially when your waking your boss up at 4 in the morning!

Any help would be great, thanks Ro