ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi Blue 197 Derbyshire

Renault Clio 197
Hi.
Been lurking on here for a while so thought it's about time I posted something. Bought my 197 back in February after having a 1.2 Clio and Twingo rs before. I'm currently at uni so haven't got loads of money to spend on it but I'm trying to make it my own a bit. The cars in decent conditon considering it's age; A few marks on the front bumper that bother me slightly , but other than that good.
IMG_3796_zpsl4dlnaib.jpg
']
IMG_3796_zpsl4dlnaib.jpg
[/URL]
firstly I got some black badges for the car as soon as i got it. The grills and side badges had already been sprayed black when I got it. Also got some silver indicator bulbs to "de-tango" the lights front and back. Then around Easter time I had the centre silencer taken out and then got the dreaded flat spot so took it to RS tuning to have it remapped. It was so much more drivable and sounded mint. I recently took the diffuser off and sprayed that satin black. Also got some exhaust tips and clamps, they look a bit peashooter-ish but I think it's and improvement. Gone with some H&R springs to lower it a bit but just haven't got round to having them fitted yet.
IMG_4288_zpsirtuarsj.jpg
']
IMG_4288_zpsirtuarsj.jpg
[/URL]
Been looking for some new wheels for a while and couldn't settle on a set as with the standard wheels being such a high offset nothing that took my fancy would realistically fit. Finally decided on getting OZ ultras and should have them in the next few weeks if all goes to plan.
One of my better photos.
IMG_3853_zpsr3kok02u.jpg
']
IMG_3853_zpsr3kok02u.jpg
[/URL]
Thanks!