ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi Blue 197 R27 #459

Fitted it today. One of the last mods on the exterior of the car I think Im going to do. Ties in nicely with the skirts/splitter too. Looks miles better imo. Super happy with it.

Next on the list is a 200 steering rack, and still looking for the right megane engine to stick in it.

Well things have changed slightly over the past few weeks.

Finally had the Megane conversion I've been thinking about over the past few months. Went all out and got it fully forged, hybrid turbo LSD fitted the works. Just needs a map now (booked in on the 17th) and should be pushing up to about 350bhp.

Bought some 18" OZ Ultraleggeras and I have Bilstein B14 coilovers on the way. Cant really think of much else it needs other than little touches here and there. Super happy where it is right now. After 2 years of work, its almost where I wanted it. Wallets a little bit lighter....