ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alcantera

Anyone know if possible to order from renault? If so how much?

Would it be best off going to a third party company to keep cost down?

If so any recommdations for companies

Mondeo STTDCI

Speak to any retrimming company. Wouldnt need a lot for the engine cover in a Vee I wouldnt think might be able to get some off cuts.

172 cup'd extreme

my trimmer said its £60 a sq metre but its the genuine stuff from italy, there is a lot of fake stuff lying about.

Money not really much of an object... Not as if getting fill car retrimmed! Only back part inc engine cover... Engine cover is made of plastic/fibre class?

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 06 February 2005
Anyone know if possible to order from renault? If so how much? <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6"> <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Would it be best off going to a third party company to keep cost down?<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">If so any recommdations for companies

Go to a local place that makes leather jackets and ask them, they may be able to either sell you some under the counter and you can check it before it goes out. I know the covers from Reggie Renault are about £300. Slit one a couple of years ago in a 172.

clio 172 MKII

i can tell you fthat to have the drivers seat re-covered it costs approx 780 quid! - I know cos I had mine done last year (insurance paid for it)

not cheap !

tiTTy & SV650

If you get some let me know where, Im going to re-trim the naff silver plastic bits on the dash to match my seats!

thats a good idea wrx-172.

im developed an annoying squeak on mine since having the covers off, and it wont go. retrimming would be easy too.

i get all my stuff from a company just down the road. they are called martrim ltd in middlewich cheshire. whenever i am down there they always have all sorts of expensive cars in for retrims tvrs porsche ferrari. give them a ring as they are cheap as well. let me know how you get on.

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 06 February 2005

Money not really much of an object... Not as if getting fill car retrimmed! Only back part inc engine cover... Engine cover is made of plastic/fibre class?

Get it flocked as per the WRC cars ultimately it would look better as it it a seemless finish.

Do a search, Jeremy Townsend posted two suppliers who actually supply renault. Was very expensive tho as mentioned a few times.

Decided am gonna do engine cover (Removable part) Alcantera and either side leather... Will speak to local retrimmers at weekend..