ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alexa help?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
So we have a single Alexa which the kids love, we pay the £4 a month for amazon music.

We move it from room to room which can be a pain.

The wife wants to get the kids an Alexa each, but from some googling it looks like its going to cost me £15 per month to enable all 3 alexa's to have music on them. £180 a year seems like a lot of money just to listen to some music.

Are there any other cheaper options available?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
We've got 2 of them and we can only listen to one at a time as we don't pay for music unlimited anymore.
You can link your Spotify account if you have one but I don't know if it'll play different music on each device
Edit. It appears you can't.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have 3 and have the lounge and kitchen linked together to play music and dont pay anything?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
A580E36B-C3B3-425A-A343-F71E3A2C8EE5.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have 3 and have the lounge and kitchen linked together to play music and dont pay anything?
He wants them all to play different songs. Mine will play the same song in the kitchen and living room but won't allow me to play different in each at the same time unless I have music unlimited.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ohhh. We have Apple music connected to ours and im sure we have done that before

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
He wants them all to play different songs. Mine will play the same song in the kitchen and living room but won't allow me to play different in each at the same time unless I have music unlimited.

They're linked to the phones/Amazon accounts that you have set them up with.

If you use separate phones for each Echo device, you will be able to play music on each device on its own.

Reactions: Ben

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Its actually useful on the bedroom one, like asking the time or setting alarm or whatever without waking the mrs