ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 182 eBay

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Fella has had that for sale on Cutters for a while I believe.

Think it's the same guy who sold someone on here a 182 a while ago that had a f**k ton of problems - think it ended up being set on fire.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sort of like it although not £6,000 worth of like it. Great colour for a Track Car i think.

What standard 182's are selling for £6,000 with 71k on the clock that aren't Racing Blue, Petrol Blue, Inferno Orange or Liquid Yellow?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fella has had that for sale on Cutters for a while I believe.

Think it's the same guy who sold someone on here a 182 a while ago that had a f**k ton of problems - think it ended up being set on fire.
Yes, i remember that. Didn't the insurance pay him out more though?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this AG doesn’t really work with the 182 in my opinion, not in those pics anyway. Also doesn’t mention if the engine has been out? So basically is it still a silver Clio under the bonnet? Whilst I appreciate it looks like a decent job from the photos as with any colour change I’d worry about the prep and what it will look like ina couple of years…finally as with all the Clio traders, the standard cat has been lifted and a ‘New’ CAT replaces it. Likely an eBay job which will last months. For that money I’d buy a proper RB Clio….it’s been for sale for ages now. Think the lad has done a LY one too.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not sure it suits personally, but AG is a cool colour. I'm just down the road from this guy, so if anyone further afield wants me to have a look at it on their behalf I'd be happy to!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like when you go on holiday and see the weird colour options on cars that were available in Mediterranean countries.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This smacks of someone trying top get premium money for something thats probably not premium. With the true rare colours and low mileage you would expect to pay a premium. Repainting a car and expecting to get your money back++ sadly isnt how it works, otherwise everyone would do it.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They still have the BG one they painted LY for sale, now £2.5k cheaper than they first listed it at 😂. Seems painting 182's desirable colours to make a few extra ££ isn't such a good plan.
Just posted pretty much the same. This is probably worth £3.5-4k given the mileage and depending on the overall condition, wonder if they did the underneath?