ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200

GW Clio 200
Hi guys...

I have searched the forum and the web for some decent pics of the Alien Green 200's, any of you guys have any decent links!! I need to make my mind up with what colour I want.

I have been reading some threads here and elsewhere and it appears you either love the 200 or hate it, I think the front is sublime, I love black nose, especially when the wheels are anthracite or black, looks gorgeous!!

My Spec:

Alien Green* or Glazier White 200 Cup
Recaros
Black Speedlines
Spolier**
Air Con

* I dont know why I like Alien Green, I just think it looks so different.. really need some pics guy because I like white too!!!

** yeah I know people hate the spoiler, again.. Its another marmite thing!!

Links or pics would be greatly appreciated guys..

Thanks

197 F1 R27
I went to the Renault World Series this weekend and saw plenty of 200's. Personally I think Alien Green is the worst colour.

After seeing all the cars this weekend I've decided it's all about a 200 in racing blue with white speedlines!!

I have loads of pictures and will post them soon.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
alien green is awesome and very nice in the flesh it's very much like LY in that it doesnt photograph too well you really need to see one up close before you make your choice!

if it was me its black, alien green or LY for the 200, every one ive seen posted up is white and its getting abit boring now i say be different!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Alien green + black Speedlines is the sex!

3690114764_9fffdd9c7f_b.jpg

DONT do white wheels

Alien green is pants. Only colour I have seen 200 look even remotely good in is black.

Cup spoiler is full of win though ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
its a horrible colour, racing blue would be good. shame they stopped doing flame red.

Alien green is awesome, Racing blue looks great on the 182 "smaller" cars but its horrid on the 197 and would look worse on the 200 imo

Renaultsport Clio 182
the ar$e end looks awesome but the front looks effing terrible!!!

the 197 front end is a millions times better looking than that

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I Have seen an Alien Green with Gloss Black wheels, seeing it in the flesh...I Like it!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Alien Gree nis a very nice colour.

IMO the 200 doesn't wear it as well as it wears white.

197 F1 R27
its a horrible colour, racing blue would be good. shame they stopped doing flame red.

Yeah I agree AG is horrid and even worse with white wheels!! I've seen quite a few now and am not feeling the colour.

I saw the car below and many others at the World Series.

This racing blue one s**ts all over AG.

ST830977.jpg

ST830979.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I agree AG is horrid and even worse with white wheels!! I've seen quite a few now and am not feeling the colour.

I saw the car below and many others at the World Series.

This racing blue one s**ts all over AG.

ST830977.jpg

ST830979.jpg

It seems we stood in almost identical places this weekend...

35lsoj6.jpg

be64hf.jpg

iceberg 172 03
get it in green mate, i think it looks minted and tbh, because a lot of ppl dont like it, it will become a rare thing, so quite nice to own in tht sense.

DCi 100
I really don't like AG personally, but then again LY doesn't look all that great either with the black nose.

Just have to stick with black and white for me.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I think the 200 would suit the Red + Black Speedlines with the calipers being red also........RED-BLACK COMBO FTW!!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
If i was to buy a 200 RED+BLACK COMBO.....is what i would get with the full leather option because they yellow spotted Recaros will look hideous in anything apart from LY

Clio 172 RS2
Fletcher!

I reckon LY is still thé 'exclusive' color for a RS anyways...
Will be much sought after then AG.

Liking a all Bad Ass Black 200 too, as long as the 'lip' is high gloss.

GW Clio 200
I like the racing Blue too, but I want something completely different... the more I look at the Green 200 chasing the RS focus around that track, the more I want!!!

Alien Green 200 cup
Black Speedline
Recaros
Spoiler
Air Con

FTW**

Thanks very much for posting these great pictures, very much appreciated!!