ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alienware vs Dell *HELP*

Monaro VXR
Gore mod is not needed on a British / US version. As we already have the uncut version only for countries that get all the blood and gore removed from the games such as Germany.

R

rich[182]

wozzaa said:
Gore mod is not needed on a British / US version. As we already have the uncut version only for countries that get all the blood and gore removed from the games such as Germany.

^ cheers, I didnt know that, tbh couldnt imagine it being much more gore anyway lol
I played it when it came out, just about to play it through again before I buy extraction point

FishThrower said:
Alienware is overpriced junk

(just noticed this is a laptop) not got a lot of choice there unfortunally!)

pretty much!

i remember just over a year ago when i was looking for a new pc... i priced up an alienware system at like almost 3k... and then got an almost exact spec one from overclockers for less than half!

they look great tho :eek:

wozzaa said:

I was thinking this earlier when I blew some bloke in half, the screen filling with blood mist, and his entrails spilling on the deck. I remember thinking that it can't get much nastier :)

Monaro VXR
Surprised the germans got it at all, anyone remember soldier of fortune? They banned those games completely in germany. Some of the less gory ones get the blood replaced with green blood there as well.

Just sounds stupid to me.