ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ali's car on track @ FCS

ST
Lol..

My 1st time on track with Ali at the wheel...not as scary as i thought it would be lol

1.6 16v
These are our pics we got!

6f1aeb3b.gif

2c2918f6.gif

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
M1TCH said:
looks like his driving on snow lol. sounds the nuts, its standard tho isnt it?

inlet mod, maxogen, decat, k-tec stealth and I think some management by the look of the recent pics.

A well built VW
M1TCH said:
looks like his driving on snow lol. sounds the nuts, its standard tho isnt it?

Nope :rolleyes:

He's a big girl Ali now more interesting would of been Miss Daisy (Alan) driving swerving to avoid the flies :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats the arctic track...With my snow tyres...

I wasn't even vaguely pushing :( and the Brakes cooked. Got new fluid on tuesday tho and it's much beta, will take a trip to knockhill this weekend for a play.

Not remapped, std suspension bar springs. Std brakes - Obviously.

Cheers for posting that mark...Did the other one come out better?

Last edited:
  Tweaked Leon Cupra R
The Big Yin said:
Nope :rolleyes:

He's a big girl Ali now more interesting would of been Miss Daisy (Alan) driving swerving to avoid the flies :rasp:

LMAO!! haha... not much of a track tho... get yerself roond tae knockhill on monday night! Only a few spaces left so better be quick...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
R20GRC said:
why have you got one door with cup and the other without ghey?

Was takin the Piss GAZZZZZ....i need to get to small FF's

For full fat cup ;)

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
The Big Yin said:
Andy what time is Knockhill starting I dont finish work til 8 and would be 9 before i would get up

track 6-8 banter is 5-9.. phone a sicky! ;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Still cant believe i missed the cs track session lol. gonna watch vid again later as at uni and got no sound :( looks cool though!