ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all clean!

clio 172
Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

[ATTACH=full]317743[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]317744[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Picture018.jpg
    Picture018.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture020.jpg
    Picture020.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 7
  Leon Cupra R 225
that is stunning and not one I've seen before on here, good effort on the leather seats! p**n

Clio's
you fitted a cup with heavier interior than a non cup.... why? also with them alloys surely this defeats the point of it being lighter than the FF 172:S

clio 172
you fitted a cup with heavier interior than a non cup.... why? also with them alloys surely this defeats the point of it being lighter than the FF 172:S

i know wot u are saying but the leather just finish's the car off as u dont see it!
the seats are retrim!

Clio's
im not saying it looks good or bad im just saying if your not interested in saving weight then why didint you get a FF with the extras!

evo VI GSR
good job on the cleaning looks awsome not keen on the number plates tho! other than that fair play!

ClioSport 182
Thats awesome car the wheel look gorgeous.

Dont mean to hijack the thread but can some photoshop his car silver jus so i can see what its like