Here goes nothing 
It’s been sitting in a forest in pretty much the same spot for seven years, and for the last three, I’ve been trying to convince the guy to sell it to me...
Well, today was the day.
So, here it is in all its glory: a 1991 Clio 1.8 16v (Phase 1 Diac), cat-less version, rotten as can be, but with paperwork and nearly complete.
The plan is to first give the car a thorough inspection—inside and out—to see exactly what’s there and what’s missing. I believe it was last registered back in 2013.
It is the Diac version, though it has different seats.
Anyway, it’s ideal as a donor car for parts—or for transferring everything to another chassis for homologation—but we’ll see how it goes.









It’s been sitting in a forest in pretty much the same spot for seven years, and for the last three, I’ve been trying to convince the guy to sell it to me...
Well, today was the day.
So, here it is in all its glory: a 1991 Clio 1.8 16v (Phase 1 Diac), cat-less version, rotten as can be, but with paperwork and nearly complete.
The plan is to first give the car a thorough inspection—inside and out—to see exactly what’s there and what’s missing. I believe it was last registered back in 2013.
It is the Diac version, though it has different seats.
Anyway, it’s ideal as a donor car for parts—or for transferring everything to another chassis for homologation—but we’ll see how it goes.