ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All NW meet pics 21st feb

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_5501.gif

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5507.gif

IMG_5511.gif

IMG_5513.gif

IMG_5514.gif

IMG_5520.gif

IMG_5522.gif

IMG_5524.gif

IMG_5527.gif

IMG_5529.gif

IMG_5535.gif

IMG_5536.gif

IMG_5537.gif

tbh not my pics, my camera but Naith took the pics lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Re: NW meet pics 21st feb

The dent mobile made it into a pic :D

#001 172 Exclusive

i was goin wash mine before i came but then i thought agen and it turned a different colour goin up the motorway! nice to meet some new people

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Who was in the Vauxhall Cav? I saw you rocket up the M66 after the meet...

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
lol, hopefully be seeing more of me now, back on it lol, just ad a quote on W17GLE's172, i got £2444, guno ring me insurance tomoz an see if i can get it to around £1800

jamie

lol, hopefully be seeing more of me now, back on it lol, just ad a quote on W17GLE's172, i got £2444, guno ring me insurance tomoz an see if i can get it to around £1800

jamie
Try Adrian Flux modified and see if you can get a better deal. If you get Chris' 172, it's got my interior :D

audi a6 3.0tdi
I even spy the undercover police car in a couple of pics lol

Gaz'll be happy everyone liked his evo. I can confirm the vectra is not quite as quick as it lol

ZX6R B1H
woo Moo Motorsport Made it on the second Pic :D

Yeyyyyyy Moo...

:evil:

And i think Bloor left with a smile, Ignore the Crunch crunch... it takes a little while to warm the box up pmsl :evil:

Last edited:
ALOT wrong with it alex, but i'll sort it. just need it away from the road and lock myself away with it for abit to sort, refresh unt modify :)

Black Clio GT
need another pair of hands on it let me know........
fred didnt seem to happy with your growing "list" lol

lol its freds job to sort all under the bonnet, mine to sort outside it, which i'll fcuk up no doubt.

next things are new sexy induction and front smoothed with plate moved and easily removed for shows and brapping, etc.

And i think Bloor left with a smile, Ignore the Crunch crunch... it takes a little while to warm the box up pmsl :evil:

Cheers for the little drive! Made me want one now though... :/

Whats your running again? Yeh don't worry about the crunches lol was still very enjoyable! :approve:

audi a6 3.0tdi
Cheers for the little drive! Made me want one now though... :/

Whats your running again? Yeh don't worry about the crunches lol was still very enjoyable! :approve:

It's about 290bhp currently as its not been mapped yet so only running 1bar. He's getting an uprated fuel pump, decat and its being mapped running 1.4 bar and it should be 350bhp then.

He's hardly on here so i thought i'd answer lol