ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Pearl Blacks & Black Golds Look....

Re: All Pearl Black's & Black Gold's Look....

Spinksy - flick between doncaster and huddersfield (uni)

pearl black 1.2 non-sport

from the rear..

DSC_0859.jpg DSC_0901.jpg

from the front..

DSC_0802-Copy-1.jpg DSC_0802-Copy.jpg

mixed opinions but i like it :3 we need to sort some meets as mentioned at the start of this thread :D

2004 Clio 182 cup
Re: All Pearl Black's & Black Gold's Look....

Stockton-on-Tees, North East

photo3.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality

Expert HDI & R53
Some nice motors in here guys! Since starting this thread four years ago ive gone from a Black Clio to Silver one and now to a blue. Can honestly say i'd never own a black one again. :)

Ill add a pic of Doncaster _K9 BG 182 from the weekend.

7577281362_f7fde82162.jpg

13 by Dangerousdealings, on Flickr

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
SORNed by the look of it on DVLA

Yeah just seen that on DVLA site. Did me proud that car, hope it's still alive and just being turboed or something (but doubt it). Sold it as it looks there too on 104k I think it was. Debadged bonnet not to everyones taste but I think it looked tidy).

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Some nice motors in here guys! Since starting this thread four years ago ive gone from a Black Clio to Silver one and now to a blue. Can honestly say i'd never own a black one again. :)

Ill add a pic of Doncaster _K9 BG 182 from the weekend.

7577281362_f7fde82162.jpg

13 by Dangerousdealings, on Flickr

Haha, nice one skip!

Looks a lot cleaner there, than the one I posted just above.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
This last one, it looks exactly how I'd like mine; Slightly low, spaced and clean.

Looks mint chap