ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy bonnet back on ..carbon bye bye

Titanium phase 1
before
0052.jpg

after
0062.jpg

not got it lined up properly yet but looks so much better than the carbon bonnet.:approve:

Titanium phase 1
I'm sellin the bonnet yes,no not from wolves,and yes I've got another bumper just waitin for a respray

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Cool... ally bonnets ftw.. and another JPO!! :)

Bumped into a guy at the Ace Cafe a year or so ago, ex Renault chap, he seemed to think that 'JPO' 172's were may have been ex RUK cars. Not looked into it, so I don't know how accurate his info was.

Sorry about the sh1te picture quality lol

IMG_0491.jpg

Evo 5 RS
wtf, that carbon bonnet doesn't fit at all... they're all hand made, so they're never 100%, but that one was proper shoddy. That or your fitting was ;)

I'm not a fan of the bumper tash personally but kudos for being different! Looks better now though :)

Titanium phase 1
Cool... ally bonnets ftw.. and another JPO!! :)

Bumped into a guy at the Ace Cafe a year or so ago, ex Renault chap, he seemed to think that 'JPO' 172's were may have been ex RUK cars. Not looked into it, so I don't know how accurate his info was.

Sorry about the sh1te picture quality lol

IMG_0491.jpg
What do you mean by RUK?