ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy dust caps

BMW M3 - For Sale!

i just got home from work and noticed that some little sh*ts have stolen my alloy dust caps!! i swear if i find these little sh*ts theyre dead! :mad:

BMW M3 - For Sale!

never heard of those before - where do ya get em from?

my nice silver alloy ones came with the wheels when i bought em so they only lasted a month :(

and they got a nice thorough clean yesterday!

yeh, cant avoid pikeys these days matey!

they sell em down most local autospares shops etc, prolly halfords too.

just tighten with an alen key

BMW M3 - For Sale!

lol is he a master of gettin em off then?

well, obviously not!!!

if they cant get stolen, then couldnt the thieves do damage to the actual valve if they mess about with it, using force, while trying to get the cap off?

nah doubt it. its like my alloys gearknob thingy, just tightens on.

thats wot id get if i was gettin some bling blingin dusties.

i know wot the lil f**kers are like round ere!

reason why u dont know who fred capes is, is cos he dont exist, i am a fool.

i meant geoff capes did i not

Same thing happened to me!..........New Alloys fitted at 16:00 hrs.....................

Dust caps stolen at 16:10 hrs the same god damn day!

leon cupra R

lol, yeah but if you tighted them the little prats are only gonna try and distroy the valve

Quote: Originally posted by ukravo on 12 June 2004

at 16:10 werent you still outside goin, yeaaah these look sweet!!

???

No I wasnt...........Just went in to get a coffee!...........As I was so angry I bought a set of hexagonal ones and used a file on the edges to sharpen them right up....

Then I put a nice layer of grease over them and put a pair of pliers in my boot to get them off if I needed to....Funny no one ever stole them and I dont know why!