ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Fitment

ok i have a set of 16"ers ordered for a 2001 model but they are ET30 instead of ET35.. will this make a big difference cos i wanna lower it 60mm.

Also, there may be a chance that they are 7" wide. can someone advise as to whether these will fit ok?? Got them from R&A Design and they said they would check with the manufacturer if they will fit before they order them and they havent got back to me...

Cheers

if they supply them and they arent correct then you can have them on the trading standards clause relating to "unfit for purpose sold" etc . as for the offset im not sure whether it will be a problem but 5mm is normally not a problem unless going stupidly low

Lionel Richie

MINT!!!!!! Finally, someone who i dont have to tell to lower 60mm instead of ("gayboy") 35mm!!!!!! NICE ONE!!!!

Anyway onto the wheels!! ET30 is a bit on the risky side! ET30 means the wheels will be sticking out of the arches! Remember 172 16s are ET48.5 (i think) thats 18.5mm further out on either side (172 wheels fit on 1998+ cars BTW)

If you can afford it, then get 17x7s ET37 offset, if not get as close to ET37 (if 7inches wide) as possible