ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy radiator for 182 track car

MattJackson82

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to fit an alloy radiator into my 182 track car, firstly is anyone here using a gravity performance radiator? If so what are they like? Secondly the air con has been removed so which one is best to fit with a standard fan?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to fit an alloy radiator into my 182 track car, firstly is anyone here using a gravity performance radiator? If so what are they like? Secondly the air con has been removed so which one is best to fit with a standard fan?
I guess you could fit one if that’s what you really wanted but it’s not really needed.

I ran one of these on my race car https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40100495...nwx-nP3Rjy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY. No problems at all.

My mate races in TDT in his 182 and runs the same kit.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Decent Nissens radiator or similar should be fine.

Keep the AC so you can drive in comfort, not like you're the fastest thing out there in the first place.
Unless it's a competition car??