ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alloy Refurb - 197

Black 197
Right i'm getting my 197 alloys refurbed at the end of this month and have been quoted £50 a wheel and that includes stripping the tyres, repairing the kerbage, and a choice of any colour i like...

Now over the next 6-12 months i have something special planned for the 197 so to tie in with my ideas i want the wheels done something different than anthracite / black etc...

I want to make a bold statement so i was thinking orange or illuminous (sp) green or along them lines... The 197 is deep black so i'm not sure how fitting them colours would be... I wont be going black or anthracite thats for sure..

The car hopefully with funds dependant will be lowered on a set of H&R's and then the strippage will start.. It's not going to be used on the track as i have no interest in that but would like your views and pics if possible

Mini Cooper S
Black/green combo(not mine):

l_648f94a419bb4b20ac84f48900d485fb.jpg

Black 197
b1lly any chance you could possibly do the wing vents ? The diffuser and spoiler wing tips !! Sorry fella if its too much work...