ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy refurb

Vantage
can anyone recommend me someone or somewhere in Bristol i can get my alloys powdercoated with the tyres removed

want to get the alloys on my bmw coloured graphite!

Megane R26
Ive had a few wheels done here .. top quality job . i drop mine off because its only down the road , but he does a mail order service where he posts out a set of referbed wheels which you have fitted to your car and then you post you fucked ones back .

or if he doesnt stock your wheels (Turini's for example) you can send yours and he will refurb them and post them back

Partx Wheels
http://www.pxwheels.com/

Megane R26
1314050174.jpg

Here is a one of the turini's ive had done , got them back last week . the lip had been kirbed all the way round and didnt have the lip anymore ! ... he welded them up and reshaped the lip , then acid dip and full powder coat .

set of four = £192 if you drop off and collect with no tyres

cheapest price i could find and the job is spot on , my iphone pic doesnt do it justice lol .